Sunday, January 4, 2009

Forgive and Remember

Photobucket

Well, I did it. I typed. I vented. I let go of a lot hurt that took me an hour to type. But... i erased it.

Y?? It was filled with words of wonder. Words and questions regarding those who erased me and forgot me while all this transpired. Friends who forgot I was here...

There I go again. It's not gonna happen. I have forgiven, just like I have been. In order to forgive and remember... I have to remember. Remember who I am. I am not a bitter man. I have never been a bitter man. I am a lucky man.

I haven't blogged in a while. We have been so busy. We are good, we are healthy and we are ready. Stay tuned... the best is yet to come.

...heard a funny this morning...


"A man called his girlfriend and got her voicemail. It said..."Sorry I missed you leave a message. I am changing alot of things in 2009...if I do not return your message...you are one of those changes"

:) Phipps.

No comments: