Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We will see...

Well, today was a pretty rainy day. Alot of rain. We went to church this evening as a family. I got a call before Church regarding an interview tomorrow. Not too long ago I had my own Radio Program in Cincinnati. I had my own Morning Show for about 6 years. It was the "More Music Morning Show" on WNLT. I also pioneered a Youth Rock show called Club 104. I spent some time with ALOT of of artists. Michael W. Smith, Steven Curtis Chapman, 4 Him, Toby and DC Talk, All Star United... Honestly, all of the big dogs. I spent alot of time with them as well. Talked about Masters with Steven Curtis Chapman, Pot Roast with All Star, Argued with Micah from Five Iron Frenzy...long story. Spent time with Toby talking about his record label before it started. Had long conversations with Tammy Trent and her husband just 3 years before he died. Laughed with 4Him when Andy got his first tattoo and passed out... I even played Jenga with Whiteheart...yeah, I know. I also did a summer concert series and emceed alot of there shows. I say that because I am interviewing for a radio station tomorrow here in Fort Smith. Morning Show, Production and Marketing. I feel good about this due to my experience, but I do want what God wants. I am asking those who view this to pray for me. It's something I would def. enjoy. If your like me you would read something like this about somebody wanting prayer, but I have learned to try to take those with heart, Do me a favor and just whisper a prayer for me. I hope it works out. It is a great station, good people. I will keep you posted on the progress. Please feel free to comment here on my blog as well. We will see I guess :)

Thanks all-

Greg

3 comments:

franwatley said...

God is Good! Be yourself my Son!

Cyndi England said...

praying for you G, you'll be fine, but dont listen to Mom, dont be yourself... not so sure they like flatulents 'your son Rip is on line toot' =P let us know how it goes

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for ya man. Love ya. Tell the fam I say hello.